Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ghost Brides.

I know this is so 2 years ago. But hey, I only seriously started to watch America's Next Top Model this summer holidays!



I think this cycle (cycle 7) had the most dramatic runway finale of all the cycles I've watched. I love wedding dresses and the theme of ghost brides. Even the setting was perfect. ZOMG. MEGALOVE.

The designers of these dresses are Victorio & Lucchino. ($%%@#$ everything on that page is in Spanish. But I guess fashion is an international language.) Their latest summer collection is colourful, fun and flirty (sorry, I only looked at their clothing for women). They are not afraid to mix and match colours, patterns and textures, which is what I want to do with my own clothes eventually but I have insufficient wardrobe space. So fun. I wish I had the cash to get these wonderful dresses. However, it was ultimately their wedding dress collection which had me sighing in longing. They were all so beautiful. They really do layers very well. Layers does wonders for the female form when it's less than perfect.

While I think it might be beautiful to have fluff all over the place in some types of dresses, I feel that wedding dresses should have slim clean lines so the bride doesn't look like a stuffed chicken.

I especially loved:
1). Melrose's dress in the 1st scene.
2). Caridee's dress in the 2nd scene.
3). Melrose's dress in the 2nd scene.
...


Why am I even bothering? I love ALL the dresses! I want to see that show in detail!
I love those little lace coats they had over their tube-type dresses. That made these dresses appropriate for church! =D What a great idea. I really don't believe in wearing too little for a wedding mass but something over the shoulders made all the difference and it really made the dresses look elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment