Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mulberry Fall 2010

Alexa Chung was in town. Mulberry flew her specially into our tiny dot of an island for the absolutely glitzy ritzy event organised by Club 21.

No, we were not invited.

Nonetheless! It was still a gorgeous event to behold!

Mulberry's Fall collection just puts me into a Chrismassy mood with their smooth brocade prints to luscious faux fux tiny jackets. There is a mixture of looks which suits the hooker wannabes like Taylor Momsen to New Yorker MILFs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
If the model doesn't look good in this, I doubt lesser mortals like us can. This is why accessories and big hair is a must (diversion tactics).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Not too sure we ladies want to add weight to our other/lower half.

Photobucket
But it looks way better up there!

Photobucket
Cutesy little pixie! I love the little peek-a-boo mini layering

Photobucket

Photobucket
Major love to the designer Emma Hill

There are so many bloggers gushing like little school girls in pigtails over Alexa Chung and I wish I could feel the utter glee they feel too. I guess I'm just bored with Alexa Chung. I have heard of her when she was a VJ and then famous girlfriend of Alex from Arctic Monkeys. I mean, how many times can someone be the "IT" girl, like dang people, I'm bored. In the UK/Europe, she's the It girl and in the states, it's freaking Deschanels. They are both gorgeous of course. I do love Alexa's granny-chic style and devil-may-care attitude; but aren't there other style icons to gush over? Like, my sweet darling Daisy Lowe or Lily Cole or Georgia Jagger or Joséphine de La Baume.

I do want to see Alexa Chung in person.

I want to see if she does look possessed like she does in most pictures I see her in.

You know what I'm talking about.

Non?

Example down here.

Photobucket

I still prefer her in long hair though she resembles Keira.

Photobucket

Sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment