Sunday, June 13, 2010

MAKE OVERS!

Jeanie Rabbit: One of the lovely door gifts we did get from Mister Tantric 2010 at Zirca was a small but significant voucher from Swedish delight The Studio

Photobucket

It's an S$80 voucher for a make over!

A rush of ideas came through me like a Skittles waterfall, here's a few ideas

Photobucket
Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland!

Or from Jean Paul Gaultier's Couture Fall 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'd always wanted curls like that, coupled this look with a swingy flapper dress and a tiny little smooch-kiss hat, why not?

Photobucket
Or give me a Japanese Geisha seductress look. Meow.

Photobucket
Vabot, nice?

Photobucket
Or my idea of a typical Tai-Tai look. Right up the spud my lovelies.

Let me not get carried away as I'm re-looking the booklet.

Here's some of the samples (and if this is the best.. Oh boy.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

It seems that we have to bring our own outfits and shoes to match. Geebus. So they only do the make-up. It's ok, I'll do a top-less shot then I won't have to worry about what to match my outfit with. OH PLEASE. Can PHOTO-SHOP one what.

What say you Miss Therese?

No comments:

Post a Comment