Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you dare?

To go without make up?

A few days ago a friend on FB posted this link

http://izismile.com/2010/08/19/chinese_girls_and_the_art_of_makeup_34_pics.html

on girls before and after make up. The post make up pictures pretty much all look the same, like as if they went to the same plastic surgeon. However, I think that all these lovely ladies have beautiful features in the first place, except a few who have horrendous eye bags, therefore it's no surprise they look awesome with make up.

Make up is wonderful. Make up is God. No kidding.

But at the same time, I don't want to be too dolled up that if I were to meet anyone and later on when the make up comes off, get a reaction that I look totally awful in real real life.

My make up is quite simple - moisturiser, Fancl foundation, a bit of blush and sometimes mascara. I don't do any racoon eyes unless I'm going for an event that requires heavier make up. I don't think I look too far off my actual person, I just don't have good nice silky skin. I wouldn't dare go out without make up and I wonder if I would be one of those people who go to bed with make up on (if I'm married!?).

So here I am without make up.

The truth and nothing but the truth - do you dare?

Photobucket

A lot of people said I look way better since my Poly days. But seriously, I didn't lose weight or go for surgery. Just styled myself and wore make up. It's that simple.

Anyway, today was a day of unintended beauty. I was watching anime and decided to do a mask then realised, "oh shit I better re-do my hair".

More than a month ago, I dyed my hair with Liese. Not wanting a totally drastic colour, I got the Chestnut brown. Unforch, it was too dark that it was hard to tell any difference unless I was standing under bright lights.

This time, I got

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mix the solution and turn it up and down 5 times, do not shake!

Photobucket
Then a few seconds later, it turns a dark mixture

Photobucket
The hair dye could get on your skin which is not safe so I put on a clay mask. They suggest that you wear make up on but I don't wanna waste.

Photobucket
All ready to go!

Photobucket
All done!

Photobucket
And wait for about 30 minutes before washing off.

I chose Liese again because after I did the first time, my hair didn't turn dry and was actually silky smooth. So I got it again ;)

Hope it turns out good!

*tick tock tick tock*

OK................. it's a little too brown to my liking.

Photobucket

But will do for now.

ARGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment