Sunday, August 22, 2010

Japan Fashion Japan

At work, I look at a lot of numbers that my eyes go criss-cross. SO! Every now and then, I would give my eyes a break and check out fashion blogs or food blogs.

One of the blogs I check out is street style Japan fashion - http://www.japanesestreets.com

Seriously I never thought Singaporeans dress bad, more like there are people who just don't put in the effort to dress up or they forget how fun it is to wear something cute or something they like and feel damn good about it.

Japanese people on the other hand usually look like they come from planet who-the-hell-cares-as-long-as-i-like-it. They either look like space monkeys or fashion maestros to me. What about you? Decide yourself!

Photobucket
Her handbag = LOVE.

Photobucket
Can't decide if this is a dude or a dudette?!!

Photobucket
Polka dots on men seem to be quite popular there. Very Comme Des Garcons.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This guy has the "gonna get raped" look and sweetheart, with knees like that, please wear longer pants.

Photobucket
I love how this guy is wearing genital prints. Werk it.

Photobucket
CUTE! Very Chalk/Topshop. I would wear this. Gimme gimme!

Photobucket
Ok I put her in coz I think she's cute. Sue me.

Photobucket
Love how they infuse traditional with contemporary. Fashion forwardness!

Photobucket
Yes I go to the supermarket in my kimono! Peas please! Tomorrow I shall go to NTUC in my Mustafa bought SIA Girl kebaya!

Photobucket
Japanese hobo chic

Photobucket
This lady is a Kindergarden Teacher I KID YOU NOT!

Photobucket
Cute proportions

Photobucket
I can't NOT laugh when I look at him. And for god's sake, get some Vitamin C for your crooked legs.

Photobucket
I WANT HER WHOLE OUTFIT!!!!

Photobucket
Super cute skirt for Therese Rabbit!

Photobucket
You can either look freaky chic or pretty freak.

At the end of the day, if you are pretty
Photobucket
You can look good in anything, like this granny frumpilicious here.

Notice how majority of these fashionistas are not wearing figure hugging clothes - I absolutely love that. You do not have to look overtly sexy to feel pretty or look cute. Great style forever.

End/.

No comments:

Post a Comment